Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kason 7 Months









Hailee took these first three pictures of Kason. She loves to take pictures of him.







Kason is now 7 months old and he has just started to want to eat food. Which is great! He also has started to pull his self to toys on the ground. Some of the pictures above are of him eating a Oreo. I was eating one and he grabbed it out of my hand and I thought I would see what he would do with it. Well it went right into the mouth and he sucked on it until it was gone. He loved it! I love his smile. He loves to smile at anyone who will look at him and we love to tickle him so he will laugh. I always get asked if I see any differences in my girls verses my boy and there sure is. With my girls there SO much drama, crying, they require alot more stuff, and they are very active. (Especially the brunette!) Kason is so laid back, happy, tuff, and will play on the floor alot longer than the girls. I think he is tuff so he can take all of Hailee's kisses and roughness. We love having him around.


No comments: