Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas!!!

Ellie and Hailee recieved a big stuffed horse for there big Christmas present and they loved it especially Ellie.

Ellie could not wait to get on the horse.













Ellie recieved the hopper ball and Hailee wanted on it so bad but it was to big. So she found her own ball to sit on.




I don't know why this one is flipped. But here is Hailee on her ball. It is a basketball.



This Christmas was really fun with both girls to enjoy it. My parents came up from St George and it was nice to have them here. I love it when they come up to visit. I love this time of year. But this year it went by so fast. It seemed that we put up the tree and then it was time to take it down. But is it nice to be reminded of what this time of year really means.



2 comments:

Amie said...

I know what you mean. I think Thanksgicing was too late this year and it made the Christmas season too short. I felt the same way! Your girls are so cute. Glad you had a nice Christmas!

Unknown said...

Nice blog with nice picture of cutie. It was nice going through your blog. Glad to see that you had a wonderful Christmas. Ihampers.co.uk