Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Eve and Misc

My family always gets together and we have a party and exchange gifts. This year we all got together on Christmas Eve at my brothers house and had lunch and then exchanged our gifts to each other.
My brother wanted a snuggie and so that is what he got. He was pretty surprised.

My Family. We always take pictures of our families too.



My Mom and Dad.


Justin's Family


Ryan and Hailee



The girls in there Christmas dresses on the Sunday before Christmas. I think they look so cute.



The girls on Santa's lap at Costco. The last two years we have just happened to be a Costco when Santa is there and they take free pictures with the kids. This was one nice looking Santa too. He had the real beard and hair too and I was surprised that Hailee just sat there and looked to him. She wasn't sacred. So that was good.


I just had to add these two pictures of Ellie. They were on my phone and I just unloaded the pictures on there. This at her dance recital. So is the one below.






2 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I hate that I was not able to be there on Christmas eve. Maybe next year. :) The girls do look very cute in their dresses!!!! Do you know if Trent got the presents from me?

Shay said...

Brad and I always joke around about getting a snuggie. Your girls do look very cute in their Christmas dresses!