Sunday, September 11, 2011

Misc

I was putting up peaches the other day from off of our tree and this is some of it. I made lots of jam and peaches like this for lunches.
So Hailee decided to help me make breakfast the other morning and she was suppose to be stirring the water for cream of wheat. Well she was dumping in the cream of wheat as well. So this is what it looked like by the time I turned around to see what she was doing. ( I was making Derek and Ellie's lunch and had my back turned to her.)








So for family night we went and got a ice cream sundae at Thanksgiving Point. This is how big it is and it is only 5.00 bucks. It was so good too. Then the other two pictures above the ice cream sundae is some water contraption that the kids pulled levers down and water would squirt out of. They thought is was alot of fun.


1 comment:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Peaches look yummy. Oops your big helper wasn't stirring fast enough huh? I love the new family pictures.