Monday, July 18, 2011

Vernal Fun

Ellie


Hailee




My Grandpa Southam








My Grandpa lit the pit and we roasted hotdogs and marsh mellows






Hailee in the pool


The tractor ride





Braxton, Me, and Hailee




Ellie and Evie



The day after the 4th of July some of my family went to Vernal to visit with my grandparents and my brother that live there. We always have so much fun playing on the farm. The kids got to feed the cows, ride on the magic carpet, play in the sprinklers, and in a old horse troff that my grandpa let the kids use as a swimming pool. The kids loved filling it up and playing in it. My Grandpa also took the kids on a ride on his tractor that has a bucket the kids can ride on. He lifts them up high and they loved it. It brings back memories of when he use to have me and my siblings ride in it and pick apricots from the trees.



No comments: