Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Family Halloween Party!!!

My brother and his family.
My brother is Dog the Bounty Hunter. (just in case you couldn't tell)
My brother and his son.

My Dad and Mom.


Ellie, Issac, Ethan, and Alyssa




My Family.
All the girls are fairy's and Derek is a basketball player.




The whole group. It was fun we had jack-o-lantern pizza, spider salad, chips and dip, veg tray, and yummy ghost strawberries (choc dipped), and Carmel popcorn. Thanks to everyone who came. My sister and her two kids that live in Monticello were able to come this year and my brother that lives in Vernal even came to the party too. It was nice to have everyone on my side of the family together there. We were only missing one.( my sisters husband.)





2 comments:

Emmie Coggins said...

And my favorite is....Derek ;) Very nice.

Jen said...

Congrats! You're one of the 10 winners for the Old Navy $50/$100 giveaway!! Email me with your email address so we can get it sent to you right away!! thriftynwmom (at) hotmail (dot) com