Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Farm Country!

Hailee
Macie

Ellie



Macie and Ellie


Macie and Ellie




Macie and Ellie
Yes today Adrienne and I braved the two dollar tuesday's at Thanksgiving Point and took the girls to the Farm Country. It was alot of fun and the wait to get in was not that long. It was the wait to ride the horse's that took forever. Thanks to Adrienne for waiting in line for us while me and the girls went and saw the rest of the animals other wise I think the girls would not have been able to ride. Hailee even did good just sitting in the stroller. This is Ellie's first time on a horse. Below is a short video of the horse ride.






3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Wow, your are fast!! The pictures are super cute. It was definitely a fun outing. Let's do it again but not on $2 Tuesdays! It's worth the extra $3 to avoid the crowds :)

Amie said...

FUN! I love Farm Country, but I haven't been brave enough to get over there for the two-dollar Tuesday thing. I'm not quite adjusted to 4 kids yet and that might send me over the edge! Your girls are so darling!

Shay said...

Fun! I took Aleah there for the first time last week. Not on $2 Tuesday. It was a lot of fun!