Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Ellie











Saturday was Ellie's birthday and she had alot of fun. She recieved a green dress, a my little pony shirt, a princess crown jewelry box with a necklace inside, and a big girl bike. We had her open her presents earlier in the day so we could all go for a bike ride. But when she went outside to ride her bike she wasn't so sure about the bigger bike. So I walked along side her. She is getting used to it though. Then we had Justin, Adrienne, Cole, and Macie over for cake and ice cream later that day and she really had fun with Cole and Macie that evening. I just can't believe she is already 4 years old.

3 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

What a cute cake! I think I have seen one like that before! Birthdays are fun, especially when you have fun cousins to play with!

Brittney said...

Happy LATE birthday Ellie!! I cannot wait to see you guys and visit with you soon!!

Amie said...

Such a cute girl! Glad she had a fun day. The Easter pics are darling too! What a fun-filled month for you!