Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Santa Came!

This is Ellie stash!
This is Hailee's stash!


Ellie loved her dress up clothes and her camera. She got the camera so she wouldn't keep using mom and dads.





We had a great Christmas this year. My parents came up from St. George and finally able to spend a Christmas with us. Ellie loved it too. I always love it when my parents come up. Ellie wears the blue dress everyday since Christmas. I don't know why she doesn't put on the other two dresses yet. But hopefully she will. It was really fun watching Ellie open her present and she wanted to open everyone else's too.

5 comments:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

wow spoiled girls. I bet this year was really fun with Ellie. Too bad we couldn't be there. Yea it's a good thing Ellie got her own camera, since yours is a lot more expensive. I love the pictures of the jammies. Those are some cherished memories right there. I am excited for you to be coming to see my house soon.

Dennis said...

Greats photos of the girls. It was a really fun Christmas. Love - Dad.

Brittney said...

Oak got a camera too, I think it was one of the best gifts she got. I love that they had a fun Christmas!!

Heather said...

What a fun Chrictmas! Those girls are growing up way too fast... make it stop before I see you again! Cute pics Brit.

Shalisa Hazleton said...

Hey check out my blog, I tagged you.