Thursday, October 30, 2008

It snowed in my Basment already!







On monday Ellie went down stairs to play and like normal. Well when she came upstairs she was covered in flour and at first I couldn't figure out what she had all over her. So we went downstairs and I about died. There was all this flour all over the floor and ping pong table. I had to get a picture. It was so hard not to get mad at her. But what do you do? Click on the picture to make it bigger and you can really see all the flour.

4 comments:

Emmie Coggins said...

Wow, it sounds like you handled it well. I would have freaked out. Katie got eye liner all over this morning and I had an absolute cow.

Shalisa Hazleton said...

I feel for whoever cleaned it up. I hope that is the only big thing you have to clean up.

Kirk Hazleton said...

Man that's alot of flour!!!

Dennis said...

I can't believe it.......